Thursday, June 28, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real} Three in a Row!

I remembered to post {p,h,f,r} again- what an accomplishment!


{pretty}

Yes, these count as pretty. Vanilla latte and banana split cupcakes. Cupcake Station, Plymouth, MI.


Even prettier than my weekly cupcake selections- Morgan and her girlfriends! On Friday, the girls each got their second set of ear piercings. They were all great sports and allowed lots of photos and videos to be taken- such a lovely group of young ladies. <3

{happy}


Parker started gymnastics last week and got her new shiny green leotard yesterday before class. She feels Olympic-ready now and already reached the top of the climbing rope (the *one* time I put down my camera. Grrr.) She is working hard and loving it!

{funny}

Look closely. The boys have airsoft guns. Not that they could do any damage with them, but they are watching for chipmunks (which annoy me greatly) in our backyard. After a couple of minutes they turned the guns on each other and I was laughing so hard at them fighting that I couldn't take any more pictures. :P


{real}


Friday night in Canton, MI- the largest, whitest, most gorgeous cloud EVER.

I haven't identified this little guy yet, but he's a newcomer to our bird feeders and he is adorable.

Have a wonderful, blessed weekend! We are going to see many friends perform in Suessical, watch the Whitmore Lake fireworks, and just enjoy the family at home. Luke has been invited to go away for several days with friends- I've never had one gone for the fireworks (sniff, sniff) but I am thrilled for the opportunity for him to have this little vacation in the "thumb" of MI.

round button chicken

2 comments:

Lisa said...

A wren, maybe? Does the tail kind of stick up a bit, and the body like a little puff ball?

That cloud looks scary to me! So big.

The family photo at the top is lovely.

John and Kelli said...

Thanks, Lisa! I looked at other photos I had taken of the birds- no tipped-up tails. I still need to get out my bird books and figure out what he is. I'm thinking some kind of sparrow.